WorldLight Media is giving motivated, talented young people interested in working in the Marketing/ Web Design field an opportunity for some real-life work experience at one of the region’s top web design companies. An internship at WorldLight Media offers hands-on skills that will allow students to gain experience and learn vital job skills.
Interns will learn about graphic design on multiple platforms including print design, website design, social media graphic design, and advertising design. They will also gain hands on experience with branding, entrepreneurship, basic html, and WordPress.
College students and graduates with strong graphic design skills are encouraged to apply. Programming experience and/or strong written communication skills are a plus, but not a requirement for the right candidate.
Intern positions last 150 hours over 90 days, with the opportunity of permanent employment at completion.
– Intermediate understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
– Some Experience in Graphic Design or training in design concepts
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Ability to manage time effectively, multi-task, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
– Experience with programming and web development, a plus.
– WordPress development experience, a plus.
– Must work on-site in Fresno.
– Must bring laptop for onsite use.
Please include cover letter, resume, and a sample of your work. Send to: info at worldlightmedia dot com with subject INTERN PROGRAM