Inbound Marketing Content Writer- Paid Internship Opportunity
WorldLight Media is giving motivated, talented young people interested in working in the Information Technology/Web Design field an opportunity for some real-life work experience at one of the region’s top web design companies. An internship at WorldLight Media offers hands-on skills that will allow students to get credit and learn vital job skills that will benefit them in virtually any career field they choose.
Interns will learn about web content writing, search engine optimization, and social media marketing. They will also gain hands on experience with branding, entrepreneurship, design, coding and E-commerce.
College students and graduates with strong technical writing and communication skills are encouraged to apply. Programming experience and/or graphic design skills are a plus, but not a requirement for the right candidate.
Intern positions last 150 hours over 90 days, with the opportunity of permanent employment at completion.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Ability to manage time effectively, multi-task, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
– Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, a plus.
– Experience with programming and web development, a plus.
– WordPress development experience, a plus.
– Must work on-site in Fresno.
– Must bring laptop for onsite use.
Please include cover letter, resume, and a writing sample. Send to: info at worldlightmedia dot com with subject INTERN PROGRAM
To find out more about WorldLight Media’s Employment opportunities, click here.