Join Our Team
At WorldLight Media, we truly believe that we will build our business by building people. Whether those people are our clients or our team members, our goal is to build up others through what we have to offer.
Our priority is to create a work environment that fosters creativity, provides ongoing learning opportunities and enrichment, challenges abilities and encourages personal growth. We also like to have fun, while working hard! We celebrate both individual and team accomplishments, and reward outstanding work whenever possible.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, we are always accepting résumés. Please feel free to contact us.
WorldLight Media’s ongoing internship program is a great opportunity to provide entry level graduates and or students with work opportunities in the marketing and technology fields.
In 2015, we provided five students with valuable on the job skills that simply can’t be learned in a classroom. Two of our intern candidates secured permanent employment with our team. In 2016, we intend to continue our program with the goal of growing the company from within, offering team member benefits, bonuses, and long-term career pathways that move the best and brightest towards management training and executive leadership.
An internship at WorldLight Media offers hands-on skills that will allow students to get credit and learn vital job skills that will benefit them in virtually any career field they choose.
The program is designed specifically for students and recent graduates who have an interest in creative content generation, user experience design, web development, web design, graphic design, web hosting, data science, search engine marketing, social media marketing, inbound marketing and outbound marketing.
Day-to-day activities might include some or all of the following, depending on the position:
- Use Adobe Creative Suite to create mockups, wireframes, and graphic design.
- Edit website content in WordPress.
- Build apps using a variety of code languages
- Build mobile apps.
- Carry out design and development projects.
- Call clients, answer phones, read and write emails.
- Attend and participate in client and staff meetings as directed.
- Develop and update media lists and other databases.
- Monitor, track media and handle media updates.
- Participate in brainstorming and strategy sessions.
- Assist in research for proposals and new business opportunities.
- Design Print Marketing Materials
Interns will learn about branding, entrepreneurship, design, coding, Ecommerce, SEO, social media. College students and graduates with strong technical, writing, communication and multi-tasking skills are encouraged to apply. Please include cover letter, resume, and work sample.
Qualifications may include:
– Proficiency in photoshop, dreamweaver, wordpress, and internet technologies.
– Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs including Excel and Power Point.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Ability to manage time effectively, multi-task, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
– Must work on-site in Fresno.